justin adler, blog, buenos aires, bahia blanca, university of arizona, brooklyn, basketball, travel, paul mcpherson

Friday, January 11, 2008

Who needs a second round?


When you have Camp Chen-A-Wanda. This video must be watched in its entirety to fully appreciate how awesomely bizarre it is. I'd like to personally thank the YouTube gods for this one.

Not that anything will compare to that video, but here's some other odds and ends...

Even though this is complete bullshit and just fucking retarded, I need the Heat to win the 52-second game just to give Atlanta another loss and in turn more lottery balls for Phoenix.

Portland never ceases to amaze me.

What's worse? A dead man cutting a check or an idiot cutting off his hand.

Currently my favorite TV show I have never seen an episode of.

Anyone Lupe co-signs is cool with me.

0 comments: