justin adler, blog, buenos aires, bahia blanca, university of arizona, brooklyn, basketball, travel, paul mcpherson

Monday, May 28, 2007

Random shit poppin

Crunk Willy

I've been meaning to post a lot of this shit for a while, but work, The Tucson Citizen and the show Dexter have all gotten in the way. However if you're living the life de aburrida, the following shit should entertain you.

First, lets congratulate 50 a.k.a. Ferrari F-50 for caking a cool $400 million of Coca Cola. Other rappers should feel free to keep fronting about making their stacks off coke, but apparently soft drinks are a little bit more lucrative.

DJ Premier is God.

Lupe, Kanye and Pharrell rapping on a Thom Yorke beat. Yeah I can dig it, even if Pharrell's 16 is straight garbage.

By the way if you don't have the "Can't tell me Nothing" mixtape you need to step your piracy game up and check it out.

I have always loved outer space.

This is kinda gross, but it could change the world.

Why the fuck didn't I know about this before I signed my contract?

Must get Entourage denim.

It's pretty dope that HBO has this, although I wouldn't expect any less from the best station of all time.

At least he's not wearing fake Nikes, that would cross the line with me. Actually the Jew/American-hating Mickey was dropped from Hamas TV a week ago.

Props to Quinton "Rampage" Jackson for humping a random Asian reporter.

Video links I'm stealing from WithLeather.com: The art of kicking babies. This sick soccer kick. The Preakness. Yes I must go to the Preakness. Motorcycle crashes.

My friend Ari a.k.a. Shiffy a.k.a. Crunk Williams broke something and he's been spending his free time highlighting entire sheets of paper. Respect.

Oh yeah the title of this post, I like the remix better. Let's also reflect on the glory of rap music which allows da kid Cassidy to brag about killing a man by shooting him in the back, then beating the case.
"The million dollar baby, you should call me Swizzy Swank"

0 comments: