Yesterday I was stopped in my tracks by the photo above, which was in a studio's storefront window. I spent a solid 3 minutes staring at it, as well as other almost-as-amazing productions in the shop. After a good night's sleep (that was not spent thinking about those two little boys or their micro-family), I've decided these are my top five favorite things about the photo:
5. The skeleton shirt on the kid on the left.
4. The negative image of the flowers in the upper left hand corner.
3. Both kids looking in opposite directions. It's like a two-man version of being cross-eyed.
2. The fact that both kids survived (and danced through) a lightning tornado (see picture below).
1. The out-of-the-box thinking required to come up with the concept of shrinking down a different family photo and balancing it on the kid's knee. Bravo.