justin adler, blog, buenos aires, bahia blanca, university of arizona, brooklyn, basketball, travel, paul mcpherson

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Black on black Charger, call it Phantom of the Opera


Here's a feature I did on Korion Morris of the UA track and field team. Korion is one of the more focused people I have ever met in my life. The dude bought himself an '06 Charger as a first car. Then he decided to throw d's on it and do everything else to make it even more badass - in case owning a black Charger that he bought with his own money wasn't enough. Also props to Korion for being the first person I interviewed to wear Jordan XIVs for a photoshoot.

Although I did not take the picture myself, it was my idea to try to recreate the picture from SLAM magazine which had Stephon Marbury posing in front of two Bentleys. Unfortunately, I couldn't find that picture any where on the internet, so you'll have to settle for the one below of Steph rocking the Vs with Coney Island in the background.


Also for those people who thought to themselves, "Hmm, that Luke Walton post was OK, but I think it could've been better." Well here's the remix, which might not be all that much better.

For those of you keeping track at home I did work sneakers into both my articles today.

0 comments: