justin adler, blog, buenos aires, bahia blanca, university of arizona, brooklyn, basketball, travel, paul mcpherson

Friday, April 13, 2007

Luke Walton is Arizona basketball


Arizona basketball dodged a bald-headed bullet when former Wildcat and L.A. Gear endorser, Luke Walton denied all rumors that he was dating Britney Spears.

Had Luke really been connected to the world-famous junkie/pop star it would have reached a new low for Arizona basketball. Surpassing Damon Stoudamire's attempt to pass through a Tucson International Airport metal detector with marijuana wrapped in tin foil. Also easily passing Hassan Adams' D.U.I. right before the 2006 Pac-10 Tournament and Daniel Dillon repeating Hassan's inebriated performance right before the '07 NCAA Tourney

"The rumors aren't true," Walton said to the L.A. Times. "I'm sure Britney is a great person, but I don't even know her. I have a girlfriend. I'm very happy with my relationship."

Unfortunately for Luke, Lute Olson's Parkinson's disease 'rumor' is still at least 10 times funnier than Luke trying to fuck Britney.

0 comments: