justin adler, blog, buenos aires, bahia blanca, university of arizona, brooklyn, basketball, travel, paul mcpherson

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Killa gets publicists publicizing


I'd love to say that I've been too busy to update this site because of school, but that would be complete bullshit. Basically it's been a steady diet of NBA playoffs coupled with more 40s than Kurt Thomas' locker. Any ways lets get to some random shit.

1) I never realized until ABC pointed it out that this is the first playoff series the Bulls have won since Jordan crossed Bryon Russell with 6.6 left on the clock.

2) The rest of the hip-hop blog world covered the whole Cam'ron on 60 Minutes, which I talked about earlier. However I loved Cam's sincere words via his press release:
I can see how those comments could be viewed as offensive, especially to those who have suffered their own personal tragedies or to those who put their lives on the line to protect our citizens from crime
Yeah, that sounds just like the same man who said:
Stallion of the year, medallions in my ear
Whips on my fists, houses on my wrists
Your budget on my neck, your spouse on my dick
Posters on the wall, posted on my balls
Dick in her mouth, I tell her 'I'm getting money nigga'
3) If anyone knows of a good service that will throw some ads on this site, holla at me dun (c) Ben Stiller in this video.

4) While I was trying to find the video for Diddy's "Bad Boy for life," I found this. If nobody dances like this for me one day my whole life was for naught.

5) I used to watch Dan Majerle does shit all the time after Suns games when I worked at AWA. Now it's finally surfaced to the mainstream. Now people will believe me when I tell them that I saw him do that on the regular or that I once saw him stroke 11 threes in a row from about 35 feet out. In a suit and dress shoes.

You're my hero Thunder.

0 comments: